NOTE: If you haven't already uploaded your image, you'll need to do that first using regular FTP software or the File Manager in cpanel.
Access cpanel. In the Advanced section click on Image Manager.
Select Image Scaler.
1. In the next window, navigate to the directory containing the image you wish to resize by clicking the folder icon(s).
2. Click on the image you wish to resize.
* You may use the New Dimensions text boxes to define, in pixels, how the image should be resized. (One inch equals about 72 pixels.)
* You may use the Percent text boxes to define the percentage by which the image should be resized.
* You may click Reset Dimensions to return the values to the default.
* We recommend that you keep the Keep Aspect Ratio checkbox checked when scaling images to prevent the image from becoming distorted by keeping the height and width proportional.
* You may click the Retain a copy of the old image as checkbox to store a copy of the original image. Specify the directory in the filed below.
3. Click Scale Image to finish the process.
* Click the Your Image link to view the rescaled image.
NOTE: If this image is already on a published web page, you should re-link it or it may appear distorted.