Part 1 – Get Your Email Account Settings from cPanel
- See the following article:
Get email account settings from your LinkSky cPanel
Part 2 –Setup Email Account in Gmail
Use email account settings to setup email account in Gmail:
- Login to Gmail
- Click the "Settings" button and then select "Settings" from the drop-down menu
- Click "Accounts and Import"
- In the "Check mail from other accounts" section, click "Add a mail account"
- In the "Add a mail account" window, enter your LinkSky hosted email address, and then click the "Next" button
- Make sure "Import emails from my other email account (POP3)" is selected, and then click the "Next" button
- Enter your email account settings
- Username – Your full email address
- Password – Your email password (this is not the same as your cPanel password)
- POP Server – Use the Secure SSL "Incoming Server" settings from cPanel (this will usually be something like mail.yourdomain.com)
- Port – Change the port to 995
- Check "Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail."
- We recommend checking "Label incoming messages", so you can tell emails came from your LinkSky hosted email address
- Click the "Add Account" button
Note: Gmail checks email accounts at a predefined interval that is determined by Google and cannot be changed, so new emails will only show up in your Gmail approximately every 5–15 minutes.